Baby Boyce is going to be here any day now so it is time for me to pack my hospital bag. Once you have had your first baby, you quickly learn what to pack and what to absolutely not forget. Below I am listing out my list – you can shop directly by clicking the links or on the images above!
- White Wrap Rompers & Pants with Footies
- Coming Home Outfit – I bought this months ago! It is so precious.
- Wooden Baby Brush – In case he has hair 🙂
- Cashmere Baby Blanket – To wrap him in and keep him warm on the way home.
- 2 Sets of Oversized (L or XL) Men’s PJs. I got these and monogrammed the collar.
- Toothbrush – This one looks awesome and looks like it would be the perfect travel toothbrush.
- Face Wash
- Mints – Tons of them! I love these strips.
- Phone Charger – This one has an extra long chord.
- House Shoes & Socks – Hospitals can be really cold.
- Lanolin Cream – For tender nipples.
- Waist Trainer – I swear by this! I put this on right after I had Birdie and credit it for getting back into my pre-baby jeans so quickly.
- Cord Blood Kit – Don’t forget to pack this! You have to order it ahead of time and the company picks it up within one hour of the birth.
- Hospital Outfits – I like to pick these out so that her Grandparents know what to dress her in.
- Gift for Baby Brother – Something small and sweet.