Get Birdie’s flamingo pool float HERE
Click images above to shop!
Is there anything cuter than a baby is a bathing suit? Mini sunglasses, mini fedoras, mini bikinis – my heart can’t take it! Birdie loves the spending time in the pool, relaxing in her flamingo float. And I love capturing the moment.
Above I’ve picked out some of my favorite Summer outfits for the little babes – but Moms – don’t forget the sunscreen! Below are some sunscreen tips to keep your baby from burning:
- Apply 30 minutes before going into the sun and lather them up every 2 hours.
- Choose the sunscreens with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide – these don’t seep into your baby’s skin and are hypoallergenic.
- Choose “broad-spectrum” – it blocks UVA & UVB rays.
- When choosing SPF, anywhere between 30 & 50 is the sweet spot.
- For babies under 6 months – Try not to use too much sunscreen due to the chemicals. Cover them up with clothing (cute rash guards & hats) and use a little sunscreen on the areas that are still exposed to the sun.
Follow me on Snapchat to see my Birdie captured moments! Amber Venz Box