Being a new mom is overwhelming.. And I’m not talking about the all-nighters and constant worrying. I am talking about the gear. There is so much out there that it is extremely hard for a new mom to know what you need! It wasn’t until after having Boyce that I found the miracle Donna infant carseat stroller. In all honesty, if I was to get one piece of baby gear, this would be it. Here is why:
- It is a carseat AND stroller in one. Less gear, double the use.
- It is easy to transform. Believe me, if I can do it, you can do it.
- It is perfect for traveling! This is top priority for me since we do so much traveling as a family. We recently flew with this to Mexico and West Texas – it made our lives so much easier.
- It is safe. The way the carseat is designed, it has increased impact and safety-rebound protection.
- It is easy to maneuver. Remember how 4-wheel suitcases changed your life? It’s just like that, but with a baby.
- It is isn’t bulky. Boyce actually LOVES sleeping in this. It is perfect because I keep him strapped in and push him around the house while I am doing laundry or chasing Birdie.
As you can tell, I could go on forever. If you think this all sounds too good to be true, it is that good! A fun boomerang below to prove it 😉