I get asked a lot in my comments how I do my hair and what products I use, so I decided to write a post to share with you all my hair routine. My hair is naturally pretty straight (with a slight wave) so when I let it air dry, I will either throw it up in a ponytail or curl it for my go-to loose wave look.
The 5 Products I Can’t Live Without:
- Oribe Texturizing Spray – This is hands down my favorite hair product (I even got Baxter addicted to it..). It adds volume, texture and smells amazing. If I could only have one product for the rest of my life, I would choose this one. (This is not sponsored. I just love this product).
- Curling Iron – I use an old-school curling iron that I have had for years! It is still working so I keep using it.
- Hairspray – Once I have curled my hair, I will spray it with hairspray and let it dry. Then I will take a comb and brush out the tight curls.
- Teasing Comb – I’m a native Texan woman. We learn to tease at a young age and it is a life skill you have to have. You can search through videos on how to tease here.
- Bobby Pins – I use these all the time! Half-up half-down and ponytails are the two styles I use them the most for.