1. Chevron Drawer Liners: I have seen these all over Pinterest and finally decided to hit “buy.” As with your wardrobe, it is the little things in your home that make the difference and I am excited to give my new organized drawers some personality. I bought a few extra rolls for Christmas presents as well.
2. Chanel Fanny Pack: I am an aggressive and learned consignment store shopper and this week I score a Chanel fanny pack! The best part is that I only paid $230 for it!!! I had good karma built up…
3. Bullet Pen: I also bought a few of these so men in my life, close your eyes, these are for you.
4. ASOS Faux Fur Dress: I have never seen a faux fur dress that was acceptable (remember the rules: NO faux fur or leather); however, this dress has luxe written all over it and I will be belting it with…drumroll…my new Chanel fanny pack! I also purchased two other dresses from ASOS today- the black and white versions of this dress.
5. Carine Roitfeld Book: Coffee table books are my main source of decor in both my office and my home. Tombs are not cheap so I try to buy one a month so keep up with my collection. The next purchase: the navy and white striped Jean Paul Gaultier. *Note to family: this would be a great gift.