The J.Crew catalog look is a recognizable and often imitated look. For fall 2015, it’s all about the non-perfect ponytail. Get the look in these five simple steps:
1. Blow-dry your hair using texturizing spray. Use a round brush to add volume at the roots.
2. Straighten hair with a flatiron until it is pin straight.
3. Create a center part with your fingers extending for 2-3 inches, then pull hair into a slight bump at the crown of your head.
4. Pull hair into a ponytail 2-3 inches above the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic. Wrap a section of hair around the elastic to cover it.
5. Loosen and separate a couple of pieces toward the crown and forehead. Spray all over with hair spray to hold in place.
For more beauty, see my makeup tutorial here!