Thank you to everyone for leaving your opinions in the comments!
- Pixie Lily has the softest cotton jammies ever – load up on these! Mills lived in them and they have the sweetest bubbles for when she gets a little bit older (Millie’s wearing Pixie Lily in the picture above). The founder, Leda, bases the designs on her husband’s family heirlooms. Best quality and simple, pretty, elegant and soft – soft – soft.
- The bonnets from The Beaufort Bonnet Company are everything, but the pretty swaddles are fantastic for new born photos too. Really sweet and southern.
- The tulip dress and bubble from The Proper Peony are my favorite baby things ever! Plus, you can add a monogram.
- Bella Bliss is a great site for little bubbles and dresses.
- For toddler sizes I love Lindsey Berns, Stella Cove, and Busy Bees.
Follow me on Instagram @venzedits for behind the scenes pictures!