- Bright @alexanderwang Diego bag just added to the sale! 40% off! http://t.co/AT5ya43NoK - posted on 11/06/2013 08:55:39
- Spanish sky #nofilter // Made it out of #orly #paris alive // #spain #barcelona #travel http://t.co/iJoQJhqAwj - posted on 09/06/2013 10:09:04
- Sleeping on cots at Paris Orly. Not quite the suite we booked at @whotel #Barcelona // Note to world:… http://t.co/KQYP5IEvoH - posted on 09/06/2013 01:16:05
Monthly Archives: December 2011
One of my favorite things about SALE season the holidays are all of the frugal finds.
Burberry was the first to walk to the zipper coat down the runway for Fall 2010. This year, stores like ASOS and BCBG (in stores only) are letting us get the look on a slightly smaller budget.
The style may have first appeared a year ago, but the trend is nowhere near saturated.
Here is another reason why you should buy unique gifts when you find them: to be a prepared guest. Host gifts are especially important for house guests (just if you want to be invited back).
1. You can bet that your host does not buy Diptyque 34 boulevard saint germain scented ovals for themselves; a $50 soap on a string is not necessarily a commodity.
Item 2 in my Barneys NY SALE cart: Alexander Wang Adriel Clutch, $475 $189
The handle of my first Lanvin handbag was Ostrich, which is somewhat of an uncommon type of leather for accessories (or anything, really).
I have been needing an edgy black clutch (now that I am on the back side of my oversized bag obsession) and this style and price fit the bill.
My first purchase was this Boy. by Band of Outsiders cape. Capes were huge for fall and a classic weave like this one will never be out of style; I will wear it to high school football games when I am 60. Style note: height requirement: 5’8″+
In the past I have stayed away from Etsy because of the time commitment it requires. See needle in the haystack/ diamond in the rough.
Yesterday I came across this bathing suit and made my first Etsy purchase. I love supporting small businesses and this suit has the where did you get that factor. Sold.
1. Chevron Drawer Liners: I have seen these all over Pinterest and finally decided to hit “buy.” As with your wardrobe, it is the little things in your home that make the difference and I am excited to give my new organized drawers some personality. I bought a few extra rolls for Christmas presents as well.
2. Chanel Fanny Pack: I am an aggressive and learned consignment store shopper and this week I score a Chanel fanny pack! The best part is that I only paid $230 for it!!! I had good karma built up…
During the holidays, you never know who is going to show up with a gift- or who you are going to feel like gifting (I tend to act on emotion). An easy gift that you can stock year-round is a deck of cards.
Take this holiday gift a step further with a little effort: create a cute tag that says, “Deck the Halls.”
IMPORTANT: This product is only available through Thursday, Dec. 8 (sorry for the late notice).
There are only a few people who will actually appreciate this gift (myself being one of them). This is a great gift for “the someone who has everything,” not that I am that person, but this is another type of individual who would appreciate designer gift wrap.